Hi my name is Derek Bogart, and I’m a wedding photographer. Do I love what I do? You bet. Weddings are a blast; they’re exciting, action-packed, a little bit crazy (in a good way), and above all, important. Weddings shape the future, and they’re a milestone of the past. Every wedding is the start of something big, and it’s a privilege to be there from the beginning.
The first requirement I have for my clients is to have fun on the journey. A wedding is an amazing celebration, so let’s enjoy it and take some awesome photos along the way. A sense of humour is the second (and probably most important) thing, because life is way better when you can laugh about it. That’s it! These two things guarantee that you’ll have the time of your life and come away with incredible photos from the day.
I’m based in the heart of the Sydney (Paddington to be exact), and love discovering new places across Australia and beyond. Having shot weddings throughout NSW in places such as Coffs Harbour, the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, the South Coast and more, give me a shout wherever you are.
- Packages start from 8-hours to full day wedding coverage
- Myself and a second photographer always included on your wedding day, we’ve got every angle covered!
- Print and web resolution photos delivered on a custom USB drive, in a mix of colour and black & white
- 100 archival 6″ x 4″ photo prints, and any original polaroids from the day
- 1 hour Pre-Wedding/Engagement photoshoot included in every package
A wide range of sizes, styles and custom options are available, from coffee-table books to archival flush mount centrepieces. All fine art albums are handmade in the USA.